View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 02:48 AM   #42
KonigWolf

Drives: 2016 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot6 View Post
hey I just purchased my hp pro software last week it arrived today .even though I have no freakin clue what most of this stuff means I'm going to learn it lol.i tried to find the tcc slip tables but I wasn't sure what anything was .if you could point me in the right direction I would be very appreciate
I take no responsibility for any harm or weird sh!t that might happen to your car. Proceed with caution. Back up your original stock tune file. Also be aware that soon as you write a tune to your car, the warranty is pretty much voided.

Step 1: Contact HpTuners to gain access to version 3.7 BETA. ((Only 3.7 Beta has access to the AC and DoD slip tables.))
Step 2: Read your entire tune file with the 3.7 Beta version. ((You don't need to waste time with FSCM, its bottom read.))
Step 3: Save your stock tune file somewhere safe. Make a copy of it, and edit that file.
Step 4: Trans >> Auto TCC >> TCC Desired Slip.
Step 5: Zero out all the TCC Desired Slip tables for each gear. ((AC and DoD))
Step 6: Write the calibration for the TCM.
Step 7: Test drive.

DIY Hpt Tune - DR - 1.75-60' - 7.47@95 - 11.56@120 with +2676DA
KonigWolf is offline   Reply With Quote