View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 11:45 PM   #11
PK Auto Design

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpang1234 View Post
Agreed...GSP would go in with a crazy strength and size advantage. He might also be the ONLY fighter out of all the guys who wouldn't be affected by the trashtalk and try to bang with Connor.

No way could Connor keep himself off the mat against GSP...hell come to think of it, how many takedown guys has Connor faced? I wouldn't consider Diaz a takedown guy, he is great on the ground but I never thought of him as someone that shoots well, more of like a clinch and throw/trip guy.

There's been "rumors" that GSP wants back in specifically to fight Connor...I'd be all for it but you might get a revolt from the LW and FW divisions, it would be interesting to see if the UFC cares at this point. Heck Connor might vacate the FW title if he gets a shot at GSP, since mountains for him to climb, at this point, are few beating one of the all time greats who may/may not still be in prime shape would be important if you're thinking about his legacy (which I'm sure he is). It'd be a huge money fight.
If GSP comes back to fight that would be the biggest fight period. GSP VS. McGregor back for more. lol
PK Auto Design is offline   Reply With Quote