View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 10:35 AM   #80
zxspeedspec
Banned

Drives: Faster than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
First we must note that 850 HP is not 850 RWHP it is like 740 RWHP.

We do not believe in using the stock supercharger it is not the right thing to do, it's too small and the intercoolers inside it are in adequate for that much power.

We offer an 800-850 RWHP package (depending on available octane in your area) that includes a TVS 2650, Cam Headers and supporting mods for around the same money depending on options you choose.

When comparing packages please don't jump down to the bottom line numbers look at what you are actually getting detailed parts list, and services to install those parts properly.

All of our builds now include an ATI superdamper whether you want it or not.

If you are interested in a package of any level please call me directly I will be happy to discuss with you and provide detailed estimate. 203-753-7223

Warranty, We have to define the definition of Warranty, is it a warranty where the manufacturer stands behind it, or an insurance policy they sell you, where the insurance company fights with you about coverage, and there are tons of loopholes for them to get out of covering the claim?

There is no way for a Company to take on the Warranty like a major car manufacturer does when modifying an existing used, car to make more power due to how the car will be used and the simple fact that the core parts being reused are not designed from the ground up to handle that much power under sustained use and abusive conditions.

Most people that buy these big name builds put them in the garage and talk about them more than drive them.

I build cars to be driven like you stole them but also accept the responsibility that goes along with it.

The saying goes Race it, Break it, Fix it, Repeat!

Ted.
Ted, I sincerely hope you're still in the business of turning factory Camaros into crazy race cars in 5 years when my factory warranty runs out. I'll personally drop the car off at your shop if you're still in the business of turning gasoline into fun.
zxspeedspec is offline   Reply With Quote