View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 11:43 PM   #1
persian2907

Drives: 2018 Chevy Camaro 1SS
Exclamation 18 Camaro SS headlights not working.

So a while back my passenger headlight and "fog light" went out. Along with some taillight functions. I searched the forum and couldn't find anything. I checked my fuses, both were fine. A week ago driver side headlight went out as well yet the "fog light" still works. I have tried both replacing taillights with brand new ones and brand new bulb for the passenger when the driver side headlight still worked and both haven't solved the issue. Tonight I decided to take a look at the fuse box again. I found the fuses for the right and left HID. Both had 20 fuses. I grabbed the only spare fuse I had and threw it on the left HID fuse location. Put the old one back in the spot of the spare. I hit the unclock button knowing it would turn the light on if it were to work and immediately I saw a spark from the fuse box. Where the left HID fuse is. So I went and looked at it, sure enough blown fuse. I looked at the old one from the left HID and blown as well I look at the right HID fuse and that one was intact. I'm thinking maybe the driver side headlight actually does end up needing a new headlight. But the left side just blowing fuses? Any idea why that might be? I would really prefer not to take it to dealer and pay minimum of 3 hours electrical diagnostics or better just say $500 bucks.