View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:28 AM   #1
ChevyCav

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Not happy at all...

So last night some douchebag decides to J-walk forcing me to slam on my brakes...okay whatever cool. However my buddy in the passenger seat proceeds to roll down the window as I start to drive away and screams "F*** you P***Y!" This dude in retaliation decides to scream back and approach my car and kicks it causing a dent above the passenger side wheel well. My buddy decides to pretty much almost get completely out the car to fight this guy but being that I was in Atlantic City, I have a state Job and can't afford to be arrested ever, I sped off and just filed a police report, for which they probably will never catch the guy even with thousands of cameras placed around the city.

In hindsight, I wish we got out the car because it disgusts me that someone can completely disrespect someone else's property especially when I was just the driver and did not say/do anything aka teaching that guy a lesson on respect. My buddy felt really bad and said he'll pay for the damages, I told it its all good man it could've been worse we could be arrested or who knows what kind of man that person was and could've had a concealed weapon or whatever. My question to the Camaro6 members is if I file a claim on my insurance ($500 deductible) would my rates go up? Like it wasn't my fault whatsoever...this dude literally vandalized my car. Also here are some attached pictures...if I don't file a claim how much would the estimated damage be? I think I did the right thing keeping a leveled head and just calling the police.
ChevyCav is offline   Reply With Quote