View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 10:30 AM   #3
DarkFangz1100

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookwook View Post
I can recommend zzp, rpm, vermont for followup info. the platform is too new and its generally more of a street performance crowd here, many or most still nursing warranties.

I did get a lot of good background on the evo and wrx sites. THere are good proven turbos out there, but they cost and you wont get around that. get a one-off and you'll be tuning it yourself for months probably. I can vouch for ZZP they prove the products they sell. Other LTG shops probably too.

There one or 2 guys on here, Cooper would have info on custom fits. I'm sure he will chime in at some point.

You do realize the platform has been out since 2013?

Also, why would you recommend RPM they're a very shady company who can NOT tune a car properly at all...terrible customer service....etc...I live right down the road from them and they can't even get me my stock tune file.

As far as your comment about "ZZP they prove the products they sell" so they prove they can slice a transmission cooler line? Their Catch Cans went through revision too after being proven to not work properly... Granted not all their components are failures and required the public to tell them they were. Tyler at ZZP is great to discuss things with and I will recommend him 100% even after crappy experiences with everyone else.

Now as far as the original topic....I would not recommend looking at other cars focus on the ECOTEC World as most engine platforms are the same just slight changes and such. Also, like wookwook stated Cooper would be the best to contact for any information. I know him and he's always eager to assist people and up to new challenges in the LTG world.