View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 02:34 PM   #13
TexasRed5.9

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin19 View Post
GM (Camaro in particular) hasn't cared about it's customers wants or needs for quite a few years now. We see this in their lack of promoting this vehicle. Understand we are a niche market but, they signaled they really don't care what we think, so why now do they want my input. And just like some woke company if you don't agree, we banish you and your opinion. This country is in the beginning stages of a change concerning EV's that will take decades. Now more than ever do you really think people are going to trade and buy new EV's. And we haven't even talked infrastructure.
You aren't joking about the lack of promotion. I had been hoping for a stripped down Camaro for years with a V8, suspension, and good brakes much like the old Firebird Formulas I used to have in the way back. I had no clue the LT1 even existed until I did a search on Autotrader. I selected V8 just to see what would pop up and saw LT1, thought it was an error and had to look it up. Complete failure on the part of the GM advertising department.