Thread: Stripes
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 07:20 PM   #30
SHE'Z 18

Drives: 18 ZL1 - M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian ZL1 View Post
I agree one of the best stripe kits I have seen on a ZL1 SHE'Z 18...it really does enhance the look and it is tastefully done with the right color combination.

I have the Hyper Blue with the Sunroof...I am thinking silver for mine but not sure what the thin pin stripe on either side should be?

Appreciate the thumbs up Canadian ZL1. I wanted to accent her with a subtle, yet definitive color combination, and I think the silver / red are perfect for the Nightfall Grey. I'd like to tell you that it was a kit, but all the stripes were custom cut and placed by the guy that did my PPF. Overall, I'm very happy with his work and attention to detail.. both colors are from 3M, so I'll try to get then names if you'd like to look at them online or wherever you're going to. I recall the Red Fire Dragon and I think the it was a silver metallic, but I can't recall for sure. For your situation, even if you went with the metallic silver, adding a trim of carbon fiber or metallic black would give it a good look. As I mentioned you really can't go wrong. Whatever you decide, make sure to post pics.

Thanks brother..
SHE'Z 18 is offline   Reply With Quote