View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 08:26 PM   #29
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior85 View Post
Right, there's no way that they could ever be wrong, or that anyone else could have a good idea.

I mean, they went bankrupt... Ford didn't.... Ford sells more Mustangs too..... that's gotta be a coincidence. Surely it doesn't indicate one making better busines decisions than the other.

And Dodge, they went from from so far back in 3rd place that we forgot Challengers existed.... to golfing the binder 2 spot over Camaro. There's no way their pretty awesome commercials or their product placement on TV/Film had anything to do with that. Right?

But if we dare doubt almighty GM buy suggesting that some advertising of ther Camaro might increase sales, its us that are foolish and don't understand.
Yeah, and GM planned to sell half as many 6th Gen as 5th Gen because they wanted us to have more rarity in our cars.
Ok Ford didn’t go bankrupt because they hocked EVERYTHING including the blue oval a few years earlier when money was available to borrow. Two years later when GM needed the same public funds there was no money available to borrow. Ford didn’t go bankrupt because they hit the brick wall earlier than GM. They got LUCKY.

And yes GM is certainly capable of mistakes but I can imagine 100 scenarios where some hot shot wanting to make a name for his or her self is coming up with an idea to advertise Camaros. Or how about an ad agency that make bank on advertising coming in an hyping their hot new ad......yeah NO ONE can see fit to approve these ideas from people with a combined 100s of years experience and and a multitude of college degrees in business and marketing. Only the folks here on Camaro6 are smart enough to know that GM would double sales with just a hot TV commercial.

Why is it so hard for everyone to understand GM has a clue? Seriously a company so he’ll bent on profit......if it could make more profit with a simple TV commercial they would have done it already.