View Single Post
Old 05-30-2020, 01:34 AM   #10
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Drives: Supercharged 2016 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCI2000SS View Post
So when you did the Magnaflow resonated x-pipe that's all you changed at that time that you're describing? No secondary cats or anything else at all?
So in order it goes:

-Stock exhaust (embarrassingly quiet)
-Borla Atak axle back (noticeably louder and deeper. Turned out not to be enough)
-Secondary Cat delete (more noticeable loudness on WOT or heavier throttle. Added more rasp that I’m not a huuuuge fan of but it wasn’t a deal breaker)
-Supercharger (not exhaust, I know, but it added a good bit of sound when I get on it)
-MF X Pipe (took away most, if not all, rasp. Took away higher pitched sounds and I think that’s where the “sounds deeper” comments come from. But it didn’t increase depth in my opinion. I guess addition by subtraction. Regardless, it made the whole system quieter which was no bueno)
-MBRP SS cat back race exhaust (louder than ****. The quad tips look dope. Sounds extra crazy with the supercharger)
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
dgriff14 is offline   Reply With Quote