View Single Post
Old 08-24-2021, 02:39 PM   #7
m6-lt1

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindaOrange View Post
What kind of tires are you all running? My oem's GYEF1Assym3 are balding (car is my DD). About to replace.
But I just moved here from Virginia & winter doesn't really get below 40 much...
To handle PA winters... do y'all run All-seasons?

Interested in tracking the car more. Just need a solid DD + trackday tire.

Thanks in advance for any insight,
I bought a set of ss 1le wheels and tires (essentially brand new) off someone that sells sets of them over in New Jersey about 2ish hours from where you are. I run those in the summer and I bought cheap all seasons that I mounted to the stock wheels so that I can drive my car in the winter on nicer days. I used to live right by exton. I got cracks in two of my Goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric 3’s when I had to use my camaro while my daily was down. The all seasons I wound up buying were nankang ns-25. They are just as loud and ride quality is just as bad as the runflats were. They actually handle very nicely for an all season. I’m not complaining about it’s short comings because they are dirt cheap. If you can’t get a second set of wheels and tires and can only have one, then I suggest Michelin ps4s or continental dws. Not sure I would ever do a track day in them though.
m6-lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote