View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 03:25 PM   #41
glamcem

Drives: '19 RivrsdBlu 1LE ('17 1LE HB sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.the.great View Post
let me know next time you guys meet, and i'll be there! i did decide to keep the car, it just kept growing on me. life is just too short to only own boring cars. i do drive my wife's Odyssey more now than before. i just saw Doug yesterday for a transmission and rear diff fluid change. thank god I had the ZL1 bolt on jack points, or else it would have been a pain to get it on the lift. let me know when the track days are, and i'll do my best. i have 4 kids which includes twins under the age of 6 months, so it'll be a challenge at this time, but i'll do my best.
hey, I'm glad for you man. I am very happy with my decision, this is the best performance car for the money. I will keep that in mind for the next meet. I also have two boys who fight all the time so I am glad I can fit them in the back for a quick ride

I was there at Chase Race on this past Thursday for the alignment. Doug did a great job maxing out of the camber with my aftermarket wheels and actually fixed what the other place did wrong (toe out in the rear and misreadings, it was way off before). Hopefully they'll stay that way

I have 3 other events that I am planning to attend this month May 12th at the Ridge, 20th at the ORP and 24th at the Ridge again. Let me know if you think you can make it to any of those. I am an instructor at ORP and have 40% off voucher for the first timers ORP requires a one night stay at the hotel but it's well worth it as it's the very best track in the area IMHO. an a nice scenic trip also
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote