View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 01:08 PM   #45
GTPprix
I hack cars.

Drives: Lots ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by willzilla View Post
Yeah, I didn't see Maps+ in the app list, just checked like 30 minutes ago. And I have the OnStar Premium plan which shows as the top tier plan you can even get, and I have real time traffic enabled in Nav settings, but, I have never seen any kind of traffic anything on my nav map. Lol. Unless their real time traffic is just garbage tier or something. I can see traffic perfectly fine with Waze and what not.

It seemed that the Maps+ stuff is a bit more modern and they made it sound like the maps and traffic are updated much more. Maps daily, traffic in real time. The built in nav system you are stuck with maps up to a year old, lol.
Real time traffic is actually pretty nice its like apple maps/google maps with color coded speeds etc. Depending on when you signed up for premium it may or may not have been included they have restructured plans a bunch lately but call them up its very obvious when its working green overlays on roads, routing times etc. Not saying it beats waze by any means but not horrible lol