View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 08:35 PM   #88
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
I have had their 1 7/8" LT Headers/Hi flow cats on my car for several years. No problems at all. But I've never had to deal with their customer service either.

This type of customer service seems to be the norm with a lot of companies in today's business world.

I recently bought a driveshaft from GForce, and they sent the wrong installation instructions, as a result I'm ending up with 3.5 extra hours of labor costs, and have to buy a new rear heat shield. One of their employees told me on the phone the directions I received were for a Mustang and not a Camaro. He apologized and claimed "they dropped the ball".

He told me one of the higher up's would call me back and make it right. They never called, and when I called back, they hung up on me.

These companies get your money, and then won't do anything when they make mistakes.

I feel your pain.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote