View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 08:07 PM   #21
dgriff14
waddupdgriff

Drives: Supercharged 2016 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOYD3800SII View Post
Well this will be the last year of the 3 yrs 36k, but it wont end till October. The 3.27 rear came from a salvaged 4 cylinder turbo camaro with automatic tranny. ( I wish they made all the differentials with LSD). I collected all the parts for a front mount twin scroll turbo setup and I can do some of the welding. The car feels fast enough now without FI but nobody is doing any turbos on the LGX so I figured why not? I am shooting for $3K total. Tuning will be the most difficult and expensive part.
Man I want your 3.27 setup 😂😂 but that’s sounds serious, definitely different too so I commend your bravery lol. But I’m sure you’ve heard it a ton but everyone recommends Will from Overkill Motorsports for tuning these engines. Dude is a magician and helped me out when Edelbrock couldn’t tune their own supercharger smh
• Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger • Custom tune by Overkill Motorsports • AFE Momentum GT Pro Dry Cold Air Intake • MBRP SS Cat Back Exhaust • iROC-z Wheels • Nitto NT555 G2 Tires (275 fronts, 305 rears)
dgriff14 is offline   Reply With Quote