View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 03:47 PM   #22
ZL1Atlanta

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLT1 View Post
Someone that says "hurt" when I didn't even quote them comes off feeling a little threatened by a new product. See how that works?

The 2.9 works for what I need it for. I am not trying to push records or turn my car into a race car. The 2650 is more capable then my 2.9 for sure never said it wasn't. And I am sure I have said this in the past.

I said leg humping because I don't want this thread to turn into that like many have. If I thought your post was a problem, I would have quoted it.
You just responded to me without quoting, so that doesn't seem like a true statement.

I don't know what other threads you are talking about, but my response was not negative toward the Whipple or praising the 2650 in any way, so definitely seemed like there was a previously established issue with talking about a 2650 that resulted in frustration or "hurt".

In any case, I hope that all of the Whipple's kick butt. I hope Magnuson can come up with something new using the 3100. I hope for all doing well and besting each other as I'd love to keep defying expectations with a PD blower and avoid turbos as long as I can.

Built by Vengeance Racing, tuned by Elite Tuned
ZL1Atlanta is offline   Reply With Quote