View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 08:47 AM   #18
zaimer

Drives: 23 ZL1 6speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by IneedAZ View Post
I have a 2018 Daytona 392 as my DD. I have had it 3 years now, but I have grown tired of it. It takes up a lot of room in the garage due to its length of 200". It weighs a lot and you can feel it. I will say it is comfortable and has a good sound system if you get the Harmon Kardon. Begining of March i decided to trade it in. I wanted a car that was at least a foot shorter, 4000lbs or less, AWD this time, and yet has same or better performance as the 392 and settled on my first BMW. I ordered a M340i with Xdrive. Wasn't my first choice of car, but wife insisted i get another 4dr car. I also looked at the Audi RS3 but didn't want to wait til 2022 to get one. Then looked at the Cadi Blackwing but no AWD, and looked at Tesla model 3p. Quickest of the bunch but dont like the body gaps on the Tesla. Avg person probably dont care but a car guy as i am it would bother me.
If I were to get one, I think my timeline would be 2-3 of ownership anyway. I just don't keep cars all that long, especially if it costs next to nothing to swap into something different. I do believe that the 2021 392 are faster and lighter than the previous years. I do get what you're saying though, the Charger is certainly ALOT of car.. especially compared to the Camaro.
zaimer is offline   Reply With Quote