View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 08:16 AM   #27
Spurshot

Drives: 2014 2SS blue
I like the new colors. That old HBM blue looks too gumball/hotwheels to me. I've been waiting for a darker blue for a while. This looks close to the Vette ABM. Wish they had gone a couple shades darker. That steel grey is almost a liquid steel color. Nice.

The rear facia finally fixes the current Cam6 rear "camry" tail light look. Never was a fan of the Cam6 tails. The new tails scream CHEVROLET!. While I agree the front on the SS 2019 is a let down, the playbook states that the ZL1 is unchanged from 18. I'm good with that, since I may be in the market for a ZL1.

The RCM video mirror is a great addition. Many people just don't buy Camaros because of the blindspots. This may make my wife more comfy driving it (oh s#!t). Manufacturers have been looking for relief from the mirror regulation for years on the outside mirrors. They want to put cameras all around to eliminate the aero drag from the side mirrors. This is a step. Evidently, NHTSA changed the reg or waivered it for this change.

To the OP, thanks much for posting the playbook link. I'll probably hold off on the new Z purchase to get a 19 now.

Last edited by Spurshot; 04-30-2018 at 08:35 AM.
Spurshot is offline   Reply With Quote