View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 03:02 PM   #29
FlukeSS

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCSSU View Post
When were we ever energy independent, when everything was horse and buggy?

Would renewable resources get us back that independence? I don't think I've ever lived in a time where I could use my own resources to generate energy. I've always had to pay someone.
Yep, we even have to pay for Solar panel systems which to reasonably generate the power to run a modern 2500 sq/ft 2 story home is going to run you tens of thousands of dollars. And it entirely depends on just how much sun you actually get all year long rather or not that system is even feasible to use.

You are ALWAYS paying someone for free energy.

Windmills? Sure, also not cheap and also dependent on wind. No wind no power. No sun no power.

The future is in Tesla Generators... Now if only we can get the government to unlock Tesla's research. But of course Utility companies won't be having that.

Food for thought: The first Hydrogen water fueled engine was invented and prototyped back in 1967. And it ran for 5 days straight.

Anyone wonder what happened to that design? PM me if you want to know the truth about that one.
2020 Camaro 2SS A10 | Rebuilt by: CBI Street Cars | 2" SE LT Headers | 3" SE X-Pipe | 3" MBRP Axle-Back | Pri & Sec Cat Deletes | K&N Typhoon CAI | LT2 Ported | 95mm ZR1 TB | LS MSD Plug Wire Set | DOD Delete | BTR Stage I Cam | ECM, TCM & E85 |Retuned by: Justin L. | Dyno: 510 rwhp 472 rwtq
FlukeSS is offline   Reply With Quote