View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 01:24 PM   #31
GTIanZ28

Drives: 2016 V6 RS Camaro 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Love you, Becky!!! You guys are awesome!

We have another 7 or so Camrose all headed to Syracuse. There's a mix of v6 and v8 cars in different colors. Ours is a 2LT....loaded with ALL the goodies. It's got some kick too....it moves. But damnit. I want to drive an SS!!!
edit: oops I missed that there was a page 2! I got too excited. You've already said some of the stuff I was interested in hearing.

Was wondering because of the leather seats....must be a normal 2LT. Not RS package and no ZN2 electronics package (dash display is guages not the huge info screen.) It also has the black 5 spokes that aren't available on the 2LT RS.

Excellent news about the V6 and it's power. Hearing that from a V8 guy is promising!

Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts and more pictures!

It has the NPP exhaust. How does it sound? How is the road noise on the highways? How is the exhaust in quiet mode on the highways and in normal driving for that matter?

How is the handling? Does the car feel light and responsive? Does the V6 feel adequate or, am I going to kick myself for not getting the V8?

Last edited by GTIanZ28; 10-20-2015 at 01:42 PM.
GTIanZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote