View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 07:39 AM   #11
LSPowa

Drives: '18 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROMETHEUS View Post
BMR lock out kit in the rear with help, along with their upper/lower trailing arms. Really solidified the rear end on the track.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flooZL1 View Post
Either the bmr lockout kit plus trailing arms or the gmp solid rear cradle bushing. Either one will lock down that rear end for you.

Thanks for the advice! Will definitely take a look at them after the below is performed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mblum View Post
If you're looking to fix the issue I would have a quality alignment done first before replacing parts. One other item to check is the condition of the rear tires and confirm even wear, also obviously tire pressure.

I have zero tail wag in my car, its 100% stock other than the alignment. Its straight as an arrow at WOT, unless the rear tires let loose and spin.

I honestly believe this is what it may be. My initial gut was to get it checked out asap but i would figure that I would ask to see if there was something else feature wise that I'm not aware of that would minimize it. Mine is 100% stock with less than 9000 miles and the previous maintenance records looked promising but still plan on having another alignment done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppykat33 View Post
this was discussed in depth in this thread.. hope it gives you the info you need. Its a wide range of opinions all seem to be good. let us know what your fix is for this...

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=576545

Much appreciated! Google failed me a few times in my searches, but will definitely check this thread!
LSPowa is offline   Reply With Quote