View Single Post
Old 12-27-2021, 07:22 PM   #10
CamOnlyJabroni

Drives: 19’ ZL1 A10 / 16’ C7Z M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evansa22 View Post
710-720 whp

I have very similar build minus injectors and pump, although I have a 103 tb and big gulp. I can only go e20 right now with really cold air (made 14lbs of boost). 577 whp 610 tq on a dynomite. Estimated 660 whp on a dynojet but who really knows. At the edge of the high side. Need to get some 60-130's to verify
That’s about where I was predicting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW3SF View Post
It’s spinning at its maximum speed on stock pulleys. Any overdrive pushes it faster than it was designed to spin. That means heat and there’s no way around it. You can only mitigate it with cooling mods. How far you have to go with the cooling mods will be trial and error IMHO but there are some who have had success in mitigating it.
My C7Z definitely got hot quickly even with the 2300 and now the 2650. Have done a lot of cooking mods to that car I just figured with the ZL1 it would do a better job staying cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z OH 6 View Post
If you had the X Port I would have predicted around 710-720whp, but with the standard port and that upper pulley, I'm going 680'ish. If you added a lower...
I was mainly basing numbers off of Jannetty’s builds that he has done. His 125 package does around 660 with basically the same mods minus ported blower and stock blower rpm as far as power mods are concerned.
CamOnlyJabroni is offline   Reply With Quote