View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 07:56 AM   #21
infinitereality
Limitless Imagination

Drives: 2018 ZL1 & 2022 Hayabusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
I have tooling coat, wax, and dump gun ready. I usually do carbon but can't see why just epoxy and mixture rope light or fiber optic would work incassed in to time epoxy. I need to see how gm or ikon did there's and duplicate with no center section.
I'm 100% with you, rope light incased in epoxy should work. Just a matter of how well the light is dispersed. If not good enough, you could always scuff it up to help disperse and would hide rope lights. I think if I was doing it, I'd scuff it up and then tape off the front outline and paint the rest black? For some reason, I think being LED and mine being a daily driver I'd consider having a constant 12v to it so it's always on. I'm very interested to see what you come up with, if you attempt doing it and comes out decent would be awesome to have a thread on it. Heck, probably could sell some if you wanted.

If you'd like pictures of my bowtie or grill while it's off, I'll be glad to snap some. Just shoot me a PM so we don't take up more of OP's thread.
- RotoFab Dry, Forgestar CF5V (ZLE Spec), Eibach Pro, AeroForce Interceptor, GT4 Tow Hook
- Carbon Fiber (Satin): Radio, Shifter, Steering Wheel Controls, Shifter Top, AC Vents, Side Mirrors & Shark Fin
2022 Suzuki Hayabusa - Brilliant White Pearl & Shocker Yellow Wheels
- +4 Arm, 240 OEM Wheel, Brock's CT (Ti) Exhaust, 1.25" drop, etc...
infinitereality is offline   Reply With Quote