View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 07:07 AM   #11
infinitereality
Limitless Imagination

Drives: 2018 ZL1 & 2022 Hayabusa
I just put only canards and bezels on my ZL1 a couple weeks, stock grill and splitter. I had the bezels smoothed and painted mosaic black and canards left texture and had painted in body color. With everything else being gloss on the car, felt I had to paint them. I looked every where to find pictures with only canards but not many out there.

Like others have said, removing the front bumper isn't hard and just time consuming. Removing the little clips to get bezels off wasn't too much fun, but wasn't as bad as I was expecting it. It took me 3.5hrs start to finish taking my time and I also swapped brake pads out while I had the front wheels off. While the front bumper is off you can remove the chrome bowtie to paint or plasti-dip if you'd like.

I haven't decided if I'm going to do the ZLE grill and splitter yet. Originally I was leaning towards a lower splitter addition from APR, but with it being a daily and getting in/out of places with the front being another 2" longer I think may not be worth it. One day I'd like to get another set of dive planes and chop an inch off the width and weld the air foil back on, I think they would fit my car better.
Attached Images

- RotoFab Dry, Forgestar CF5V (ZLE Spec), Eibach Pro, AeroForce Interceptor, GT4 Tow Hook
- Carbon Fiber (Satin): Radio, Shifter, Steering Wheel Controls, Shifter Top, AC Vents, Side Mirrors & Shark Fin
2022 Suzuki Hayabusa - Brilliant White Pearl & Shocker Yellow Wheels
- +4 Arm, 240 OEM Wheel, Brock's CT (Ti) Exhaust, 1.25" drop, etc...
infinitereality is offline   Reply With Quote