View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 10:18 PM   #36
2004YZFR1

Drives: 2020 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KARMAL View Post
UPDATE: So I took my car in to the dealer when I hit 500 miles, explained the issue and left them the car. After picking it up, guess what? It was EXACTLY the same as before I left it. Still off to the right. Clearly they didn’t have time to adjust it as they were too busy smacking each other in the balls and doing 0-60 runs on a side street as captured by my PDR in valet mode. I took it back only to have the advisor argue with me and tell me that it was impossible to center a steering wheel and it was always going to be off. After pointing out to him that my other car was centered perfectly he reluctantly took it back to the tech to have him adjust it. I get it back and guess what? It was now off to the left. I gave up and eventually found a place that would let me sit in the car while they adjusted the tie rods and now it is bang on center. That dealer is an absolute joke. I will be writing up a review of my whole experience and posting to help avoid anyone else from wasting their time with these clowns.

Did you tell the service manager that someone was beating on your new car doing 0 to 60 runs in it? I would be super pissed if a tech was doing that.
2004YZFR1 is offline   Reply With Quote