View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 08:40 AM   #1
1oklahoma

Drives: chevrolet corvette
CODES AFTER HEADER INSTALL

Potential Tuner

codes after header install Camaro 2021 A10
My Camaro had a build date of 10 2020 and is the LT1 A10. Prior to install of full length long tube ARH 1 7/8 headers I had no codes and normal operation. I installed the full length system mating up to the factory muffler. All 4 o2 sensors retained and AFM valves removed. On restart I have unexpected codes P0533, P26c8,P12e3,P12e7,P12e8,P12f4,P12f8 and non operative air conditioning. No other symptoms strange noises etc. I installed a program from Mailordertuner for this application and noticed a temporary clearance of CEL and improved performance as expected. The CEL returned as did these codes. The car has 556 miles on it and it is possible that the AC is overcharged but I did not get any codes until after the install and did after even before the program install. The header install was done by a professional mechanic who had a lift. I can not see or feel any loose wires around the compressor and would think that if a wire was loose that the code would be for missing signal vs high pressure. The header system is using the ARH converters. Thanks for reading this and any help would be appreciated.
1oklahoma is offline   Reply With Quote