View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #76
BAMF

Drives: The Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by AN0NYM0US View Post
Ppl keep saying I have to see it in person or I have to let it grow on me...why? You’re supposed love a car the moment you see it not let it grow on you then convince your self you have to buy it, you’re supposed to be like wow the minute you lay your eyes on a car, if not then pass you never liked it.
Completely agree with this.

I loved the 5th gen concept the moment I first saw it. It made me obsessed with the Camaro. It made me want to become a car enthusiast. Likewise, I loved the 2010-2013 production 5th gen the moment I saw it. I loved the 5th gen ZL1 the moment I saw it. I loved the 6th gen SS the moment I saw it. I loved the 6th gen ZL1 the moment I saw it. The ZL1 1LE the moment I saw it.

When I drive my 2017 SS now, my wife and I STILL catch people cranking their necks around to get a look and have their jaws drop. That’s not an exaggeration. I still park my car where I can see it when I’m out somewhere, and regularly catch people checking it out.

I hated the T5 Bumblebee car the moment I saw it. STILL absolutely hate it today. I hated this 2019 SS (and the lower trims as well) the moment I saw it, and I don’t think that’s ever going to change at all. Yeah, I’ll get used to it after a while when I see it in person, but I won’t ever like it.

If other people see these cars when they are on the streets, do we tell them “just keep looking, you’ll learn to like it...eventually” or something?

BAMF is offline   Reply With Quote