View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 09:02 AM   #5
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
No overspinning required.

So I get the question all the time about my thoughts on these blowers and heat soak.

The answer is all cars get some form of heat under the hood and on their components that reside there ( Common Sense). But its not the end of the world,real world!

Gm did a great job at controlling temps on the 6TH GEN Camaro with all the additional coolers and their purposes. I sometimes presume that most here know how their car cooling is setup from the factory, but I am wrong by assuming.

The configuration that we use maintains the EXACT COOLING LAYOUT as the ZL1. This means that when you buy our LT4 Kit for your 2016-2019 Camaro SS you are receiving the exact same layout that GM designed for the ZL1 and CTSV(Even ATSV IS SIMILAR)

The ZL1,CTSV,Z06 all spin the LT4 Supercharger to roughly 19840 rpm at 6200rpm(engine speed). The engineers did a fantastic job at cooling for this blower speed on the Camaro and CTSV.The frontal area and cooler layout allowed them to use 2 coolers(Large and a small running in series) to keep temps in check at all aspects of driving, including the nurburg ring.They were even able to give a 100,000 mile warranty.

So with this being said I will conclude with saying that Heat Soak or Rather Heat control is a non issue with our kit since we
A: Slow the Blower down to roughly 18370 rpm(Produces less heat)
B: Use the same ZL1 coolers,pump,lines etc in our kits gm has already tested for us.
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote