View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 01:36 PM   #11
TRZ06

Drives: 22' Porsche PDK GT4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad 1LE View Post
I think I waited 4-5 weeks from the time mine was listed as in transit. I also was fortunate to put a deposit on an unsold unit while waiting for an allocation with another dealer. I got a great deal on this car to boot. Just shy of $2200 off msrp and GM financing promo on the balance. After a good size down payment, I'm in really good shape all things considerd. Davidson Chevy in Canton CT was really good to work with.

When I test drove a basic 2SS non mag ride I thought it was a little floaty. Lots of nose lift on accel. In some ways it reminded me a lot of my 4th gen, suspension wise. It was comfy to drive and the standard leather buckets were nice too.

The 1LE package is nothing like the standard stuff. It definetely transforms the car into something special. I've caught a few people stopping in there tracks staring at it trying to figure out what the heck it is. Theres a couple nice 6th gens but not really many 1LEs driving around in my neck of the woods at the moment. I could care less what everyone else thinks though, I bought this one for me.
MRC is a game changer in any car that it is in, regardless of MFG.

MRC makes 1000 micro damping adjustments every second, there is no way to compete with that with any passive damper. The new 4.0 version in the C8 and Caddy is even further refined.

I just got out of an SS 1LE and into a 2022 718 GT4 and PASM is way behind MRC.

So much so that I swapped out my PASM for MCS 2-way remote dampers and there are STILL a couple of areas where MRC is better than those expensive motorsport coil-overs.

Previous:
18' NFG 2SS 1LE (ZL1 1LE solid rear cradle bushings & Corsa Exhaust)
16' F80 M3 (Ohlin R/T Coilovers)
13' Audi TTRS (APR Stage 1, MSS Springs)
09' C6 Z06
08' E90 M3
06' 335i (KW V2 Coilovers)
03' C5 Z06
TRZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote