View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 10:49 PM   #1
gchu

Drives: Chevy Camaro
DEWHEL Lift Pad Jack Pad

I got my 2017 SS Convertible a week before Xmas and had been looking for lift pads.

Couldn't get past the idea of spending over $95 for lift pads when in my prior vehicles I had just used a block of wood (88 Iroc-Z Convertible as well as several Trucks and SUV's)

I found Dewhel's on Amazon for the 6th Gen Camaro for under $60 but it said it was for Coupe's only - not convertibles

From ZL1 Addon's website, it showed the Convertible ones were shorter to clear the convertible bracing

Dewhel's lift pad for 05-18 Mustangs looked shorter and was only $46. Since there was a used set for under $20 I thought I would give it a try (especially with their easy return policy)

They looked brand new - never used - and they fit perfect. They were wide enough for the pinch weld to fit in the slot to bottom out. I used blue locktite on the set screws to hopefully keep them on the car

So if anyone else wanted to save a few bucks, they may want to try them as well

Caveat is they about 2 3/4" long (as installed measured front wheel towards back wheel) so I'm not sure if ZL1 addon's are longer, but they fit my jack cup so I feel they would work for me
gchu is offline   Reply With Quote