View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 09:25 AM   #7
TKoby

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2.0t
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookwook View Post
this is the catch 22. most people usually come here to find out how to fix a DCE code after adding a CAI with throws the P102. Its all well documented here. It seems like you might have gone through enough posts to figure that all out.

I recommend the ZZP tune and that's how I went. Matt is very responsive and after spending a few months on it myself, now fine tuning, clearly he has thought everything out very well.

However - with remote tuning, you are assuming some responsibility to do the things that are unique to your car. Like MAF tuning. There are bits and pieces out there how to do your own street tuning do dial in your air with CAI and DP, but unless someone like me does a play by play and posts it, then your advised to see a dyno guy have have him dial it in for you.

Here is my post on getting started.
https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=564007

PS- no you don't need to unlock the Engine ECM, just need to buy 4 credits, but if your a A8 and want to go further you'll 'want' to unlock the TCM from what I understand.

PSS The GenV Level 3 book has a complete guide on A-Z the steps to do your own MAF Tuning.
I am just trying to get the most bang for my buck. Plus my car is still new and still technically under warranty. 5k miles. I know I should not even be considering this until after warranty where I should have 30k miles.
TKoby is offline   Reply With Quote