View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 08:16 PM   #6
Infern0
Bring It

Drives: In Between
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I'm not sure we should highlight the problems like not meeting 11.4 or bogging issues, but more finding out where TM and TC is applied and how much and his view of what's best in certain situations. By far the biggest subject out there even without any problems.

I think the best angle is... there is a learning curve (to be expected) and we would like to know exactly what each of the settings do. I'm thinking we could get some good stuff out of this one to help a lot of folks.
I don't think the term "problem" was ever mentioned. This seems like an interesting approach to finding out how the GM team was able to achieve their quarter mile time. Much like the question about the various settings and configurations used to obtain the 'Ring time, up for voting right now in Poll #2.

In my opinion, referring to it as a problem would be unfair, just like referring to someone bouncing off of the rev limiter because they didn't engage NLS correctly wouldn't be a problem. The way I read the OPs post is we're engaging in a discussion and walkthrough similar to what was provided for NLS - combined with what the team knows will work to obtain an 11.8

I'm not sure a "chart" as I've seen it referenced would accomplish the same.

Here's a +1 for my support!

2017 Camaro ZL1 M6 - Everything but the sunroof - Sold

2010 Camaro SS - 650RWHP Daily Driver - Traded