View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 05:24 PM   #28
BlackbeastSS2

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE Shock Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlinkblue View Post
505 at the wheels??? Dont wanna burst your bubble but if you just deleted yor cats and did cat back that wont get you there with the roto fab and intake manifold. Id atleast put longtubes on before you pay to get it dyno tuned. My car put down 403 rwhp and 405 rear wheel torque on a mustang dyno which are stingny, my car was stock other than a roto fab intake, its also a m6. I installed my first round of bolt ons and its goin to get dyno tuned on monday for e85 and 93 (i installed a flex fuel sensor). But id like to add a intake manifold soon after to see what i gain/ loose. Im also on my quest for 500rwhp with bolt ons but i dont think ill get there.
No bubble here, I will post results after 19th May.

Header wise, seems the factory manifold ir pretty good.
Headers in this article only gained maximum gains of 8.59 horsepower and 7.3 lb-ft. I will wait too see what numbers I get before I think of adding headers. The factory cam and heads from gm performance might be needed to hit my numbers. But I will see what my numbers r first. Step by step build here.

http://www.superchevy.com/how-to/exh...heart-exhaust/
Diamond Piston & Manley Rods, Roto Fab Big Gulp
BTR Push Rods,LS7 Lifters, ARP, FI Chiller, Kirkey Seats
SJM Line Lock, Hurst Pistol Grip. 747/739 RWHP street tune - 821/794 RWHP track tune 101 octane.
2014 Mini Cooper countryman S All4 M6 daily driver

Last edited by BlackbeastSS2; 05-07-2017 at 01:10 AM.
BlackbeastSS2 is offline   Reply With Quote