View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 08:28 AM   #8
Malbjey

Drives: 2022 Kia Stinger GT2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCI2000SS View Post
Well said, I couldn't agree more. As of today I don't have to wonder anymore though...I did the trade today lol. That Stinger you have should be very similar to the MKZ I just got. Similar power, comfort, tech, luxury, etc. All the things you said about the Camaro vs that Stinger is pretty much how I feel as well. Had this deal not been so tight in terms of the dollar amount, there's no way I would have done it, but in this case a few grand more for this MKZ was just to good to pass up. 57k car for 28k with low miles and great shape...umm yeah I wasn't gonna pass on that lol.

Congrats bro. Let us know your thoughts on the MKZ! Yes that was an awesome deal as well.

Now I remember one more regret for Stinger vs V6 Camaro lol....the gas mileage. The Stinger gets mileage like a V8, and it requires premium gas. The Camaro could took 87 and had slightly better city, but a lot better highway mileage. The Camaro also had a bigger gas tank.

Overall it's not a huge deal, but definitely something I noticed. We have a lot of hills/inclines in this region so the gas mileage often is worse than advertised.

You plan on doing any mods to MKZ?
Malbjey is offline   Reply With Quote