View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 09:53 PM   #17
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatmeat View Post
I have a 2011 V6 with flow masters. And resonator deleted. Not a bad sound but I guess I'm use to it now. But the SS with the NPP sounds way better than my car. I guess because I never owned anything else. Can't wait to hear the sound video. So would it had made more sense not to get NPP and just get aftermarket? Or the NPP paired with the aftermarket is what everyone wants?
I think NPP + aftermarket is the smartest idea. You get to keep the control of dialing the exhaust loudness up or down, and the Borla system basically increases the quality of sound and maximum loudness of the sound at full throttle. The Atak system in particular is awesome and well worth the cost. It doesn't drone, it creates a solid powerful sounding roar, and there's a nice satisfying burble when you let off the gas. I love remote starting my car and standing behind it when I hear it fire up. It never gets old. Lol.

Here's a good video showing what *just* the Atak system sounds like with no other mods. I can attest that this is how my car sounds too.

RenegadeXR is offline   Reply With Quote