View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 02:30 PM   #38
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket403 View Post
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid BlaqWhole spin it any way you want but until further notice the new Camaro is dead unless GM has a change of heart in the next year or so, if they want to be ready for 2024.
My Kool-Aid is C8 Z06 Vette flavored so...it doesn't really matter what happens with the Camaro for all that concerns me. Like I've been saying for the past year now, the ZL1 I have is the last Camaro I'll buy. That is unless GM throws the LT5 in it as a going away send-off. If that happens I'll be ditching my Hellcat for whatever name they'll be giving it..."Z28", "Z/28", whatever.

I know you think this stings so I hate to burst your bubble. But if it does end then the Camaro will have ended as the best all-around performing car with the absolute best value ever. GM truly made a one of a kind vehicle that no other company could hope to match in price and performance. And it destroyed cars that cost the same price while keeping up with cars that cost much much more. So if it does end, it'll be like Michael Jordan retiring on top of his game!!
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote