View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 01:13 PM   #35
RenegadeXR

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
No you just chose to interpret it the way you want for whatever reason. And you are, like other media outlets, using words and language to make people think a certain way instead of reporting honestly. So going by your interpretation of the definition of "shelved", the S650 Mustang and the next Gen Chally are both "shelved" also. And I guess you could say 2 years ago before we knew any info on the C8 Vette than it was "shelved" at that time as well. Am I correct? Let's go around and find every vehicle that is currently "shelved".
I interpreted it by its literal definition. The car is shelved based on the reports coming out.

What you decide to speculate will happen after the post-shelving is where the actual debate lies. But for you to keep saying it's "not shelved" is inaccurate.

I frankly have no idea what point you're trying to make in the meandering latter part of your post. I have no idea if all the cars you're listing have actually halted their plans at some point, but if they have, those were shelved. If not, they weren't shelved. You're overcomplicating this greatly...