View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 10:53 AM   #25
GAOLDGUY

Drives: 2012 GMC Sierra, 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
I think we are a bit off topic and as you can see, I don't post often. I would like to say that I have no connection to Ted Jannetty and have never communicated with him in any way. I would however, object to any implication that he should not participate at will on this forum and hope he continues to do so. I purchased my first muscle car 44 years ago and I've been reading about modifications long before that time. People like Ted offer extensive free advise on this forum. His names is one of the ones I look for when I hope to learn something reading this forum. I've purchased multiple times from a "big box" supplier. I can tell you from experience, if you have problems with a part and call their "support" line, it can be a less that favorable experience because you saved $2.00. On the other hand, the local mechanic I use, if I'm not doing the work myself is an x-Pro Stock racer. His shop has a machine shop, dyno facility, etc. He does not advertise, it's not easy to find his shop and he's not cheap but boy is he good. I get exactly what I pay for there. Please continue to post Ted as I will continue to absorb your fee consulting services Sir. This post is not intended to offend anyone in any way and I hope it is received as such.
GAOLDGUY is offline   Reply With Quote