View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 11:12 PM   #16
Davispaintandbody

Drives: 2017 ss1 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
I really don't understand your logic.

You say you like to do your own research, yet your asking for someone else to provide you the list with part numbers.

ADM and WeaponX have done all the hard work, researching test fitting and confirming fitment of what is needed, so why don't they deserve the opportunity to make a little profit to keep their doors open.

Then you want to flame them for doing all the work for you and not giving you a free list.

You can simply pick up the phone Call ADM or WeaponX and order everything you need 1 stop shopping.

When you get the parts I am sure they will have part numbers on them so you know what you're buying.

It is very rare I will get involved in a conversation like this but your posts have me Shaking my Head in disbelief.

Ted.
maybe I am wrong but I'm seeking fellow Camaro lovers who do this as a hobby. if I wanted retail help I would ask jegs or summit. forgive me if I don't bow down to the retailers who resale something that's available to the public with out a mark up. I do not come to this forum to become a retail customer.

so retailers on this forum please ignore my post I don't need you or your defenders help
Davispaintandbody is offline   Reply With Quote