Thread: V6 Constraint?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 04:19 PM   #9
s2mikey

Drives: Buick, Toyota
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommcd24 View Post
Just heard last night that my dealer has received an allocation! Not 100% clear how it all works, but I've been told my order should get accepted within the next 3-4 weeks, so I'm guessing that means their allocation was for the second round in September.

Like several of you, the V6 is my preference, so I guess when that time comes if it's still on constraint I may need to decide to spend the extra $8k for SS or wait...

At this point, being in MN, as long as my car arrives by March, I'll be happy. That will be a full year after I initially placed a '21 order, but in times like this with the auto market and many other supply chains messed up, it is what it is.
I hope you get it! My goal is to get my recently ordered 2022 by spring so here in NYS thats late March, Early April. May is OK too. Much longer than and Im going to scour the online options and maybe buy out of state although Id rather not!

Yes - if the V6 ends up being the lone bottleneck I'll just take the T4. V8 is simply too much for me. Thats OK, the T4 is a fine engine and I'll be good with it if I have to go that way but lets hope we dont!
s2mikey is offline   Reply With Quote