Old 01-06-2021, 04:43 PM   #70
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaho2018GTPremium View Post
I was referring to the Hellcat seats.

I liked the Recaros in the ZL1.
The Recaros in the ZL1 are definitely snug, comfortable, and amazing. The HC seats are more cushiony, soft, and amazing. They're both suited very well for the car they are in and the purposes. If the ZL1 seats were in a HC and vice versa then they would be terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
Just poking you in the ribs for old times sake lol.

Yes they might not have had issues as bad but at that price point there shouldn't be any issues like both had. Misaligned panels, gaps that kind of stuff shouldn't happen anywhere near this price point.
Yea definitely old times. LOL!! I think you and I have had more interactions than any two other people in here in the history of this forum.

I might be a bit harsh on Ford, but I'll admit that GM does have the same issues. It just seems like it is more so with Ford and especially in the more expensive trims. With the Camaro and Corvette, it seems like GM puts more effort into the fit and finish. With the Mustang, the GT500 gets the same treatment as a Base EB. Or so it seems. I would not let it deter me if I were in the market and found one at MSRP. But I think Ford realizes either way that the car is going to sell so it isn't really a concern. The buyer will either fix it themself or bring it in to be corrected so it doesn't matter.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote