View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 04:29 PM   #102
redirish

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS/M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickss View Post
I`m a Buffalo Bills fan, in Buffalo Fitzpatrick is a dirty word and a joke and here`s why, in 2011 they gave Fitzpatrick a big extension after a six-game stretch he looked like the starter Buffalo was in desperate need of, Buffalo was 4-2 at the time and Fitz was playing lights out. After signing a big contract extension the bulb blew and he went 2-7 down the stretch and his passer rating fell 25 points as he threw 17 interceptions over the final nine games and couldn`t hit a wide open receiver but had no problem finding a defensive back to throw it to. If the receiver has double coverage you can bet Fitzpatrick will throw it to him! Good luck Miami with that move and welcome to the club of disappointed Fitz Fans if he`s your starter. “Those who do not know history’s mistakes are doomed to repeat them.” And Fitz has a long history of mistakes!!!
As much as I am a fan and I feel the players careers are short and they should make as much as then can (especial since the owners are billionaires) I would like to see them get contracts based on yearly performance. No long term contracts, no extensions.
redirish is offline   Reply With Quote