View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 08:24 AM   #24
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18ss376 View Post
Wrong, just installed a Roto-Fab no tune, PedelMax no tune, Manual fan control no tune. I bet if not this company there will defiantly be aftermarket products in the near future that will be able to hack the TCM without removal. It happens all the time. SEMA & PRI will eventually have a vendor that has a product to do so in the near future. Keep dreaming inside your box & you will be left behind.
I don't think you are following along in this conversation, the device mentioned above will not integrate with the factory TCM, it is a separate Transmission controller for stand alone control for someone wanting to add an 8 speed to an older car.

Which by the way will require someone with tuning knowledge to set up for each particular vehicle.

As I understand it you have been playing with a handheld tuner for your mods and now your car won't start and you blamed it on the rotofab, I am sorry but the rotofab has nothing to do with your current tuning situation.

If you think no tune solutions are good ones you are sadly mistaken, no different that piggy back fuel and timing control devices that constantly blow up engines.

If you need any help please don't' hesitate to call.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote