View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 12:37 PM   #20
SHE'Z 18

Drives: 18 ZL1 - M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by htron435 View Post
A lot of comments here about the price. 2 weeks ago I watched a white 2018 ZL1 with 1500 miles sell at a dealer auction for $68000. Add the $900 buyer's fee to that plus the dealer markup. You can't just walk into a Chevy store and buy one of these -- this price is absolutely fair in today's market.
Thanks Htron435,
Honestly, I feel the same way. However, it's interesting to see some of the feedback that I've gotten regarding the the price being too high. Especially with the current market conditions and how "hot" the sales of these vehicles have been. Not to mention, the list of add-on's and options. Do I have too much information listed.. Absolutely! LOL But, I wanted to write and list every nuance that I could think of to help any potential buyer(s). In any case, I recently checked out Auto Trader and it further solidified the pricing. yes, there are vehicles with lower price tags, but IMO you're not getting anywhere near the vehicle that this one brings to the table. Oh well, it sounds like I'm keeping her... HOORAY!!!!!!!

SHE'Z 18 is offline   Reply With Quote