View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 11:47 AM   #2
Nrfd79

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
So I get my new ZL-1 1LE yesterday, and I notice driving back to the shop from the dealer, when I accelerate from 60 mph about 1/2 throttle the car pulls left.

I think to myself we will put it on the alignment machine and check it out, sure enough the alignment is all over the place, Yep there's the problem I thought.

So we set all the tire pressures and we put the upper strut mounts in race mode and did the alignment to perfection.

I am all excited to start putting some miles on, I pick up my wife at home and head out to start breaking in the motor, I finally get to the highway and same thing, the harder you push on the throttle the harder it pulls left.

This car will change lanes with the steering wheel perfectly straight with Moderate throttle.

So I pulled up the ELSD gauge on the dash and I see the Percentage rise on throttle and it was showing small amounts of tire slip even with none.

So I dropped the car off at my shop and called it a night.

This morning I went through the entire suspension, front and back looking for something that can shift or is lose and torqued every bolt and everything was perfect.

We even went so far as to measure the rear tires for circumference to see if I had a larger tire on one side, NOPE perfectly the same.

This leads me to think there is something going on with the ELSD.

Anyone else experience anything like this?

Ted.
The only time mine will do anything like that is if it finds a rut in the road. I've had it almost take the wheel out of my hands a couple times. But nothing like what yours is doing. Good luck
Nrfd79 is offline   Reply With Quote