View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 01:59 PM   #39
3.8TransAM

Drives: SS 1LE, 89 TTA, 91 GTA, 91 Formula
I'm not pro union and I'm not against union. Same goes for company, I'm not pro or against.

They deserve to make money, no one ever got paid from someone who is broke.

Workers are what make the company and should be paid fairly.

For the last 4 years I am union and will continue to remain so. Take them away and watch what happens. I had two jobs at my refinery combined into one. I spend my entire time running my ass off and still not getting everything done(and believe me I am not on the list of people who does not get shit done).

So how did this happen? The company that doesn't know how to run its own plants and equipment hires a consultant who does time studies. They somehow managed to pick the two biggest pieces of crap in the complex to do their "time studies" on. So now you have one job that realistically cannot be done by one person. The union fought it, but the company shoved it up our rears. I'm just going to laugh when crap goes sideways, because it will and it has in the past.

I'll take a vote in here and I bet I'm the only one who has told a CEO to his face he is full of shit. PS never buy a vehicle from any dealer associated with Auto Nation if you have a soul.

Sometimes you need to take a stand being union or not union doesn't change this. If you took a pay cut or eliminated raises to help save your company that was in dire straights, wouldn't you want to see them restored when all involved were on a much better footing?

It's the same thing as the armchair mechanics in here who think they can make a living turning wrenches, most of them couldn't. (there is no excuse for shitty dealership service however)
3.8TransAM is offline   Reply With Quote