View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 08:31 PM   #113
Chutzpah

Drives: Wild Cherry LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSStlfan View Post
Funny today while I was working my business at the fleamarket a couple guys in their late 20s were drooling over my car lol. One of them had his friend taking pics next to the car doing poses. Probably he was going to use it for his Tinder profile or whatever.

The problem is what happens when the chick sees you're driving a 2005 Honda Civic and not a 47k SS?

I get lots of dudes checking my car out ever since I bought it last Sept of all ages. Why don't women check my car out????
Not to be a ballbuster, but are you quoting what the 2016 SS cost you? How long have you owned that puppy? Did you pay 47K? The car is 5 years old……and just as a side note,I dated a lot of smokin ladies in my early 20’s, with almost no $ (economy was in bad shape). All of those dates slowed down in the later 20’s. Part of that was woman getting married, but the big kicker was if I lived alone (in a nice place) and showed that I was responsible (they were looking to get married like their friends) The car is a nice novelty, but most will woman look past that when they get a bit older. I remember those days well. Had ALOT of fun.
Chutzpah is offline   Reply With Quote