View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 08:05 AM   #95
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisTNDude View Post
My tracking aspirations go as far as the drag strip since there are no serious road courses close by and I probably couldn't afford to do that very often anyhow. I had an L99 2010 5th gen that I did moderate bolt-ons and tune. When I had gone as far as I thought I could go with that car, I traded it for a 2012 6M. What a mistake that was. It could never have run the ETs the auto did and they both had the same mods (mostly the same parts).

I love driving my 6M Grand Sport and don't think I would want another automatic Vette, but the 6th Gen Camaro automatic appears to be the drag race winner between the stick and auto Camaros. I will most likely invest in a 1SS automatic after a year or so. I do envy you all who have received their new cars and wish you great enjoyment with them whether they're stick or auto.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!
Ummm...you know about the NCM road course in Bowling Green, right? And they do autocross events on their pad for fairly cheap.