View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #3
Walt88

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daves1SS View Post
I felt that exact same way when I floored mine for the first time @ 1,500 miles.
I ended up going with Edelbrock's E-force supercharger kit on mine, which is near identical to the Magnuson SC kit. They both use the 2300 series rotor pack. Both of them will offer a 3 year 36k mile powertrain warranty for free as long as you have an ASE certified mechanic to the install and run their tune, and keep the rest of the car stock from the cats north. As long as you stay under say 580-600 whp, and don't do any 1/2 mile or longer WOT pulls on a regular basis, with a good safe tune you should have nothing to worry about.

I had my SC kit put on at 7,000 miles, and the car now has 28,500 miles on it with not a lick of trouble. Still running the Edelbrock tune and the rest of the car is stock save for the killer chiller.
Hey Dave, just curious as to how your car feels now. Did the Edelbrock supercharger transform the experience? Does it keep pulling all the way to redline? How is it driving normal? Any MPG decrease?

Thanks!
Walt88 is offline   Reply With Quote