View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 10:28 PM   #2180
raptor5244

Drives: 2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjross View Post
I would not say it looks fine. I would say it does not look as bad. Let’s get real here, I just had a Chevy dealer tell me that he does not know what the hell Chevy was thinking. He basically stated that his whole staff is in shock in regard to the refresh. Informed me that just about everyone has said.......Nooooooooooo!

All I can say is glad I purchased my 17 2SS at the end of the season last year because there is no frickin way in hell I’d buy a 2019. I’ve never liked the front of the recent Lexus! Reminds of the creature from the movie Predator and that is not a good thing. The Heartbreak of America!
Agreed. We all want the refresh to look great but deep down we all know that it isn't and I don't think eternity would be enough time for the new look to grow on us. I think they should do an emergency refresh of the refresh since sales are going to tank even further. On the bright side you may be able to pick up an ugly but fantastic performance car for a bargain as they sit on the lots...
2017 C7 Stingray - M7 Coupe - Sold
2019 C7 Grand Sport M7 Vert - Sold
2021 Camaro ZL1 - Black - A10 - Sold
2019 Tesla Model 3
2022 CT4-V Blackwing - M6
raptor5244 is offline   Reply With Quote